Agnostic.com

5 4

I've just watched Four Hours at the Capitol. I never realised that some people even took their own lives subsequent to January's storming of the US Capitol...

When a mob of protestors stormed Washington’s Capitol Building seeking to overturn the result of the US 2020 Presidential Election, the world watched on in astonishment.

For the first time ever, new and exclusive interviews reveal the tragic sequence of events at the Capitol and the steps taken to prevent even more disastrous consequences on the day.

This highly anticipated, feature-length documentary features powerful testimonies, for the first time, from the officers of the Metropolitan Police Department in Washington, D.C., the rioters and protestors, and the Capitol Police officers and lawmakers within the Capitol building who feared for their lives.

In never-before-seen interviews, witnesses tell all about what went wrong - including chilling first-hand accounts from those trapped inside. Footage filmed by protestors and rioters themselves is also seen for the first time, giving unprecedented access to the day.

An Amos production for the BBC, in association with HBO produced by prolific Emmy Award-winner Dan Reed (Leaving Neverland), and directed by award-winning Jamie Roberts (The Rise Of The Murdoch Dynasty), Four Hours At The Capitol gives a meticulously reconstructed timeline of how the extraordinary, historic events unfolded on 6 January 2021.

[bbc.co.uk]

Ryo1 8 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yawn.

Don't waste your time. Lol

@Ryo1 I didn't thanks.

Thanks for the link.

What beggars belief is the whole alphabet of security and intelligence agencies that knew all about it but did nothing to stop it. By doing nothing to stop it, they demonstrated their own treachery against the country they purport to serve. It turns out that Trump was right that the Administrative State doesn't give a shit about the rest of us. Most especially, the FBI/DOJ is fully in Putin's grip (totally controlled by corrupt GQP moles like Wray et al). That is why all the seditionists are getting wrist-slaps. We are so completely screwed.

It beggars belief that this happened in the first place, and that certain sections of the GQP remain in denial of this insurrection and direct assault on democracy.

The assholes arent in denial..... They were active participants......

Perhaps I’ll watch it this week. Thanks for sharing

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.