Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Texans Will Vote on Whether Churches Can Stay Open During a Future Pandemic | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

On November 2nd in an off year election proposition 3 would amend the Texas state constitution to stop the government from placing limits on church services. So, if there is another pandemic, or if the current one just shifts to be even more contagious and/or deadly, churches will become centers for spreading the disease.

snytiger6 9 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They haven't murdered enough people they have to doom future generations. Wouldn't want to learn from mistakes.

Texas wants to put my comment , religion will be the of us all into practice.

This is about money and nothing else. No people in the building, no money in the coffers.

It's also about revving up their base. Rethuglicans never miss an opportunity to remind people they are the freedom party. Over and over again those reminders damage both our society and their own voters.

When I was a Christian I always hated the smell in the churches. I think the Christians sit there and fart their way to heavenly bliss.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629450
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.