Agnostic.com

28 2

Is it important for you to think that you have contributed in some small way to the benefit of society?

Does it make a difference one way or the other?

atheist 8 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No. I am OK as long as l know that l haven't done anything to harm society. I know playing music is a positive thing, but it requires no sacrifice on my part. It is something l love.

I don't sacrifice as a nurse. I just give. Where would we be without the musicians? Music is a contribution, IMHO.

@crazycurlz l spent a month in the hospital in the 90's. Nurses are the back bone of a hospital. Tech's and doctors spend a very limited time with patients. The nurses were there for all the bad stuff, they were there when l needed someone the most. Nurses have more to do with making an intolerable situation tolerable than anyone else in a hospital. I cannot overstate my respect and admiration for what you do.

@Sticks48 TY! love to hear that!

I guess so, I’m ready to troll that troll if and when he returns.

Anything positive that you do that do not set back humanity is a contribution. So why the grandeur? I Fathered three wonderful adults!

@atheist Because I could have Fathered 3 individuals that to see them I will have to visit the Cementary, the Sanatirium and Prison and neither be considered a Citizen by me... and Fathering Good Outstanding, Hard Working Citizens and Good Human Beings is Important to me. You may be happy counting stars and raising chickens.... that is you and your life. MY LIFE, MY CHOICE OF CONTRIBUTION. For all we know you could be closely related to the "Naked Shooter".

@atheist it was a bad day for white ameriKKKans.... watching the news.... a Trifecta... the naked shooter, the murdering grandma and an american airlines passenger got kick off the plane.... all got arrested as main news on same day. I hope the visitor from France did not watched the news.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62955
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.