Agnostic.com

4 0

Summer Vacations

Where do you like to spend your Summer Vacation, in the mountains, by the seaside, travelling or staying at home?

Dawgismygawd 6 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm going to Hoonah Alaska to visit my son and his family. There will be mountains and plenty of seaside since Hoonah is an island.

As a child: by the sea. As a teenager: car touring in the UK. As a young adult: touring in various European countries. As a slightly older adult: touring in North America. As a family man: touring in Australia. Now: just brief visits to various places, preferably not in summer.

I don't do a summer vacation. I go for the month of September and I like to go to Europe. This year it will be Greece. Then probably 2 or 3 weeks in November/December in Mexico.

No plans as of yet. Looking for travel partner.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:63038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.