Agnostic.com

4 18

Blonde guy jokes are just as much fun as blonde girl jokes.

Lorajay 9 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My ex wasn't blond, but he could have fit this description on many counts. The first one brought back memories about him getting frustrated because the only shampoo we had was "for oily hair" and he was upset because his hair was already greasy and he wanted it to be clean. I honestly couldn't explain to him that it's for washing hair that is oily and the result would be clean fresh hair. I could go on and on. The kids and I would just look at each other like does he really not get it?

My first husband was telling my kids at Thanksgiving a couple years ago that he needed a new computer but he couldn't get one because all of his passwords were stored on his current computer. I talked till I was blue in the face but he never ever got it. My son said quietly Mom let it go. I will get him a new computer and not tell him how I transferred all of his passwords but he trusts me.

Una paloma blanca

good ones

Just as funny

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 26, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.