Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Our biggest national security problem is America's "vast and militant ignorance" | Salon.com

This rings too true -- it's a painful observation.

RichCC 8 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Vast and militant ignorance" - yes.

Yep. RR (a Rail Roading and Ronald Reagan are the same thing) made it worse but, as the article points out, NCLB was of no help. We've made fun of education for as long as I remember and I no longer really care about it at all. "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls. And tenement halls."

The most ignorant are most of Salon, cnn, msnbc, ABC,...

It is clear who the profoundly ignorant and stupid of humans in the US are, when they spew shit like::::::
"Men can become women just by clicking their little heals, and say the magic words, "I am a woman."

That is mental illness based in a total lack or awareness of reality..... Hence, ignorance: the state of being unaware or uninformed.

This "reality" you speak of is known to not exist. Google it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630748
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.