Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Neil Cavuto Got Death Threats After Promoting COVID-19 Vaccines

This is the worst it's ever been in this country. Liberals. Get a firearm and learn how to use it. It's the only thing these motherfuckers understand. I urge Neil Cavuto to do so as well.

barjoe 9 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Militant hate and ignorance is alive and well in the United $tates of Absurdity.

I know how to use one. I currently don't own any weapons, but have in the past. Owned my fist rifle at 13. My Dad, a WWII combat vet did teach me, along with my brother, safety and responsibility. My Dad never owned a gun after two wars.
BTW, I can even tell you how to get a pistol with no waiting time - revolver only.

I've got a few. Glock 40, Browning 9mm, Seacamp .32 mini and a Mossberg 500. Have a permit but don't carry outside. I do keep the Seacamp in my pocket sometimes when I walk to the store late at night.

@barjoe Whenever I can, I fuck with the NRA guys. I tell them why would I join an organization that holds the largest data base collection of gun owners in the world. Then I add to their paranoia and say, "if you don't think the government has a back door in, you're crazy." Love to see their little brains spinning under their NRA caps.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631045
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.