Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Court rules Alabama judge accused of racist, sexist remarks must be removed from office

An Alabama probate judge accused of making racist and sexist remarks and fostering a hostile work environment must be removed from office, a state judicial ethics court said Friday in a rare and unanimous ruling.

In sanctioning Probate Judge Randy Jinks of Talladega County, the Alabama Court of the Judiciary wrote that he had violated several of the state's Canons of Judicial Ethics, guidelines directing judges to uphold the honor of the judiciary, maintain decorum and avoid impropriety.

snytiger6 9 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Alabama has a judicial system? I thought it was all just handled by guys in white robes on horses.

Alabama generally is pretty corrupt. So, this was very surprising for me to see.

Holy Cow!!! In Alabama........he must be a total POS & worse!!!!!

It took rejection by voters to stop judge Moore (whom I think was in AL) so this ethics court must have been watching TV that day. Maybe they were just moved by Talladega Nights, though.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631172
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.