Agnostic.com

4 1

Net neutrality

Basically what are y'all thoughts on this impending change in net neutrality?

HGodfrey 2 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it will prevent small companies from seriously competing with established companies... which is the whole reason why they are pushing so hard to end net neutrality.

Trump's people are basically removing any protections for the little guy, in every area he can and giving mor epower to the rich and powerful. Wh tis sad, is that his die hard supporters will just cheer it all on, adn nto realize they are workign against their own interests.

I know what net neutrality is, I just wanted to get the feel for the community I'm in. Thanks for y'all's responses.

I think it will benefit the providers like Comcast and Verizon. The users will eventually be subject to having data capped or choked. Basically if you have Comcast, but don't stream their stuff they can slow down (choke) Hulu, Netflix, or Youtube. Or put caps on it. Comcast, Verizon, Time Warner, and AT&T got what they wanted. Us, Google, Facebook, Netflix, Hulu, and others got screwed.

CS60 Level 7 Dec 2, 2017

They are going for more money and control...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.