Agnostic.com

5 3

And Americans complain about Russian interference in their elections. Why?

Obviously another case of American projection.
The following article identifies American meddling since 1948:
[themadtruther.com]
This one an RT Op-ed:

Newly released documents expose how US intelligence meddled in Venezuelan elections via social media
[rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

USA: Do as we say not as we do, and never do it to us!!!!!

SOME Americans complain. 9/11 was a long-delayed payback for decades of American meddling in the Middle East.

I was thinking more of the claim of Russian interference in Trump's election.

@FrayedBear Take down the walls around your thinking. NLOL.

@yvilletom Compared to most, Americans have had the least inflicted upon them yet like most cowards & egregiously self opinionated squeal the loudest & longest.

All governments meddle to degrees with elections worldwide.

We do it to annoy people like you.

Don't flatter yourself, you don't annoy, you just prove what an inferior human calling himself an alien you are. At least you admit yours & your nation's guilt.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@FrayedBear You are a joke. First, no one is inferior to you . I've seen many of your comments and you manage to embarrase yourself frequently.

I'll give you the real answer that is so obvious that one must wonder why you asked the question at all. We interfere with other elections and try to protect ours to the OBVIOUS reason that it is in our National interest. Your approval or disapproval is not necessary, nor even meaningful.

@Alienbeing You fail to justify your obnoxious frequently illegalities.
As for my approval - I never gave it or in your case expected you to change your obscene mind. If I have 5 minutes to waste in my day & choose to do so on you I don't care whether you feel blessed or blighted.
Have a further day of blighting this world & its people with your obnoxion, it will eventually crumble.

@FrayedBear "Illegalities"????? What does your non-legal educated mind find illegal?

You continue to embarrase yourself.

@Alienbeing you as in a citizen of USA have a lot of murders to account for: [globalresearch.ca]
To say nothing of property theft & destruction. And you're still bleating because someone American, probably blew up & killed a few Americans in the twin towers & Pentagon back on 9\11 to humour your absurd date notation.

@Alienbeing incidentally does embarrase have meaning?

@FrayedBear Your opinion of the U.S. does not matter at all. If you ever learn what National interest means you might be able to illustrate at least some IQ. In the interim we (the USA) will continue to dominate.

Check spelling, it may be all you can do.

P.S. Murder is good if those murdered are against us.

Do as yee would be done by. LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631613
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.