Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Legal Tuesdays with Monica Miller

Advice for those who encounter a violation of Church/State separation. Miller's easy to look at so give her some attention.

rainmanjr 8 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, we should report this. If not, the violators will keep on until they do combine church and state.

I've just lost hope for 2024, dude. Another bad Election Night.

trumps tax scam allows churches to contribute to campaigns with out telling where the funds came from hello big violation and what idiot doesn't think preachers tell others who he thinks should be the next whatever from the pulpit and in private influencing many

There's that. VA and NJ seem to be falling to CON's, again. That means the people who vote want God, slavery, and guns. Get the women out before they can't go and I'll hold 'em off for as long as I can. I'm afraid that I won't ultimately make it out, though.

@rainmanjr lol agreed

@rainmanjr That is not what it means at all. Your overly simplistic viewpoint is unsupportable. With your approach you will lose all the time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.