Agnostic.com

4 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm pissed. I bet $25 on the Packers. NOW I have to hope his backup, who hasn't played a down in the NFL, is going to lead them to a win over the Kansas City Chiefs? Not a chance.

He, and the team by knowing his status, broke league rules as well for unvaxxed protocol. He was supposed to be wearing a mask. Unfortunately, then fine for him is only 14k a game which he can afford. Hopefully the NFL will nail the coach and entire team with big fines. But, knowing how wussie the NFL usually is, I doubt it.

Just goes to show that even those who call themselves atheists can be liars and shitty people, too.
"Homeopathic vaccine", my ass.

Just read some of the posts here on the covid death cult.

@Beowulfsfriend I don't read any of that stuff. I do my best to avoid stupidity when I can.

@KKGator I glance and have put out posts that show their stupidity and lies - like when someone claimed ivermectin was used in Indonesia and they had a huge drop - Indonesia does allow ivermectin, but, as I showed, they just got 300 million doses of vaccines and were vaxxing 3 million a day, plus they enforce, rigidly, masks, etc. Yes, they are still posting stupidity.

The epitome of selfishness.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632063
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.