Agnostic.com

1 10

lil facts

whiskywoman 8 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hershey School still exists, bringing in deserving academic students from lower financial means. It even pays for college after kids graduation. It is a pretty strict school, kids stay mostly year round. One of my children was offered a scholarship there in her 9th grade year - I still don't know who put her in for it. She was happy at the school where I taught, and didn't go to Hershey. I also coached teams against them, and their kids were great with sportsmanship. I admired that.

Also, the school technically owns the candy maker, stopping the company from moving most of the work to Mexico about 7 years ago.

yea I had done a repport years ago about candy makers s I knew about it kinda cool actually

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632134
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.