Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Big Bird's vaccination announcement sparks backlash from conservatives, GOP

(I kind of remember Big Bird talking about vaccinations when I was kid (1960's), but there wasn't any backlash back then.)

Big Bird's seemingly innocuous — and obviously fictional — announcement Saturday that he has been vaccinated against Covid-19 caused a stir online, as Republicans like Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas accused the yellow anthropomorphic bird of tweeting "government propaganda."

snytiger6 9 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You know it's sad that we spend all our time on here bashing the easy targets they give us, as if we're helpless to talk constructively about what we stand FOR.
And they give us an inexhaustible supply of those targets, too, almost like they're laughing at us for being so pathetically lame we have nothing better to do than bash away.
Are they so cavalierly careless about their disgusting behavior because they know it doesn't matter; they can get away with pretty much ANYTHING???

For fucks sake grow up

Another Repub face palm moment. I wish they would grow up.

The Republican Party is built on the greedy, the ignorant, and the stupid. Nough said.

The Republicans have already decimated the funding for public television to the point that kids need a streaming service to see Sesame Street. In other words they've already limited the audience but it does give them something to scream about.

Cruz would self destruct if he had any decency.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632791
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.