Agnostic.com

5 1

There is a COVID case in your house. What do you do?
Experts recommend isolation and masking

[abcnews.go.com]

xenoview 8 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Over here in the UK it is said, that you are less likely to develop serious symptoms if you get a low dose of the virus at the outset. Therefore, even if it is in your house and you are almost sure to get some, anything you can do to slow the rate at which you get the viral infection, such as masking and washing surfaces, is good.

Follow standard protocols, all my family members are vaccinated, masks antiseptic washes, isolation, as the medical professional I am the caretaker, my kids know medical procedures

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 11, 2021

Yes, good common sense advice. Lucky I live alone, so it's just self isolating and getting food and medications delivered to my front porch.

If I happen to have houseguests who ended up being positive, I only have a one bedroom one bathroom place, so one of us would have to go!

If I was caring for family members in their home, I'm likely the most vaccinated of us all, so I would employ the suggestions.

If there's a covid case iny house it's me. I'll do what I did last time.

Isn't this what they've always recommended?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633206
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.