Agnostic.com

5 2

Boy is HE in for a serving IF and when returns home.
10.00pm last night Evangelidiot rings me, asks , quote, "How are you going raising the 2 Grand for Grant's Bail, I've given your phone number to Grant's mother so she can contact you and explain to you that it is all huge mistake and how scared she that Grant will come to some great harm if he has remain in gaol or go to prison once the case is heard."
IF I could have reached down the phone lines right there and then I reckon I'd strangled the bastard to within an inch of his useless life.
We now move on to 5.23 am this morning, I'm woken from a very enjoyable sleep by the ringing of my phone.
I let the answering machine take the call and try to doze off again but all I hear is the sound of an unfamiliar, simpering sounding, female voice talking to an electronic device saying, " Please help my little boy Grant, he was innocent the last time this kind of thing happened those 2 little girls were telling lies, he's a very good boy, the Police have always been out to get him ever since he was caught hiding in the Ladies Changing Rooms at our local Swimming Pool when he just 20 years old, he was only looking for his lost wallet, nothing else.."
About 45-50 minutes later the phone rings yet again, this time it's Evangelidiot, " Did Gloriana, Grants Mum,ring you and explain that everything is just a big mistake and that the Police have always been out to get Grant, he needs you to take out a loan or mortgage your house to get one so we can pay his bail and get him away from those lying Police and the criminals that he has to be around in gaol until he goes to court."
Well, my mind is now made up and I'm firmly set and determined to,

1. Have my phone number changed permanently first thing tomorrow morning,
  2. report Evangelidiot and Gloriana for harassment, and,
  3. NOT to apply for a Loan or a Mortgage on my house and poor, sweet, innocent (HaHaHa BULLSHIT) Grant, the already CONVICTED TWICE Peeping Tom and Child Molester can get himself into training so he can bend over, grasp his ankles and spread his arse-cheeks at the drop of a hat for every Tom, Dick and Harry, etc, etc, in the Lithgow Prison where he looks like spending a very long time.
Triphid 9 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your neighbors have never heard about boundaries, have they........

Oh yes, we all stick to the boundaries, etc, of our individual homes and lives, that is why we all get along so well, except with Evangelidiot that is, he, imo, refuse to acknowledge the social 'boundaries' in favour of him being able to impose himself on anyone and everyone as he so chooses.
And yet, when it comes his property and its boundaries it is the complete opposite, to him they are sacrosanct, inviolable and none shall cross them without permission from him.

Funny, I recently received an e-mail about helping some kid stay out of jail. It was a go-fund-me drive by a woman claiming to be his mother. Thought it was just another scam and moved it to the spam folder. Problem is, there will be suckers who fall for this crap.

Sad but ever so true.
Only I know this is NO scam, I've lived next door to Evangelidiot for 10 years now, saw and avoided meeting this Great Stinky, aka Grant, when he visited Evangelidiot a few years back.
I mean I was a pretty heavy smoker back then and the sense of smell was not working at its best BUT boy did Grant STINK, a skunk would have NOTHING on the Great Stinky, trust me on that one.

I'm going for ''door number two'' there! Can you block their numbers via your carrier?

I have 2 actual phone lines, one is a public type one, the other is a dedicated number used for Psychological Counselling purposes, etc, available at all hours and free of charges and tolls for children and youths in need of Counselling assistance.
The main , public type one can be changed at request and all I need do is to inform friends, etc, of the new number as well as requesting that it is NOT published in ANY Telephone Directories as well.
I just checked with the Communications Watchdog Service and I can , if I wish, lay charges of Harassment against Evangelidiot and this Gloriana woman, something that is sorely tempting me to do.

@Triphid DO IT! But, I still think your service provider can block their numbers for you.

@LucyLoohoo We have a "Do Not Call" listing system but that, unfortunately, can easily be circumvented by even the most amateur Hacker or Scam-Artist and the Federal Government, being as USELESS as Tits on a Bull, REFUSE to do ANYTHING about it since our MAIN service Provider, Telstra, is now a Privately Owned and Operated Company, no longer a Public and Government one.
Luckily I have a Whizz-kid friend who is an electronics Genius of sorts and he informed a few minutes ago that he has developed a private incoming number blocking system that, when a listed blocked number rings in it is refused first then a vey shrill whistling sound is sent back to the calling number as well.
I might ask IF he'll make one up for me.

@Triphid Just proves the cliche that, if you want something technical done...get a young person! GLAD to hear this!

@LucyLoohoo LOL, Whizz-kid is most definitely NOT young, even though his nick-name implies it.
In fact, Jerry is my age and we were at school together.

@Triphid Wish he lived in my neighborhood!

Wow!!!! I've never heard of people so delusional

Then you are very very fortunate imo.

@Triphid Actually, I momentarily forgot about the 30% of Americans who believe in QAnon! I thought my neighbors were bad because they bring their dog across our street to relieve itself on my lawn...They're nowhere near as bad as yours.

@Organist1 Might sound a bit dumb here BUT what exactly is this QAnon crap I keep hearing about over your way.

@Triphid It's hard for a sane person to try to grasp it, but essentially, they believe in every wacky conspiracy theory that shows up on social media, and it's fueled by Fox News. For starters, they believe that Hillary Clinton and all the actors in Hollywood eat babies. They believe Bill Gates is trying to inject them with nanoparticles through vaccines, and many other crazy things. They believe, for instance, that JFK Jr. ws going to be resurrected somewhere in Texas. 😀 There is a shadowy figure called Q who posts this crap on social media. He is a ne'er-do-well pig farmer, who has been exposed by credible media reporters. If you read about it, it's hilarious, but then realize that these people want to start killing Democrats and take over the government. It's mass hyateria, the likes of which we've never seen before. :'( My former best friend from high school, who sustained a brain injury became a Q-Anon-er. I'm actually afraid of her. [nytimes.com]

@Organist1 And it's leaching into Canada.

@Organist1 Then PLEASE resist ANY and ALL urges to export them to rest of the world and that definitely INCLUDES Australia.
We have more than enough problems with Prime Minister Happy Clappy Jesus Chappy,, U'turns done in a Flash, Skid-marks in Undies, 2021-2022 Winner of the Colossal Fossil Award at Scotland Climate Conference, Bush-fires, Bush-fires I'm off to Hawaii good luck suckers Scott ScumMO Morrison and the Liberal -National Party.

@Triphid I wish I had that level of control over them.

"Stand on your own two feet" - No.
"Learn to think for yourselves" - No.
"Stop deluding yourself" - No.
"Cease harassing people" - No.
"Start behaving decently" - No.

The 5 MAJOR Tenets of being an Evangelist.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.