Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK MOA of Messenger RNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccines - YouTube

This Is One Of The Most Amazing Videos Ever. Excellent To Give You An Idea How MRNA Covid Vaccine Works.

barjoe 9 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Except that the video says that the spike proteins are not, by themselves harmful. That is untrue. The spike proteins CAN be harmful to the heart and other organs by causing local inflammation. That is supposed to be prevented by injecting into the arm muscle. However, if the needle happens to penetrate a vein and the mRNA injected into the bloodstream instead, that patient may have a bad reaction. The technicians should attempt to withdraw the plunger at the start of the injection to ensure the needle has not punctured a minor vein or artery.

It's possible. I do agree they should aspirate the vaccine. I don't think it's actually a huge problem, not as much as people not getting the vaccine because of an extremely rare circumstance.

That’s pretty good. This has some more detail:

I posted ^^^ initially but it had to be viewed only on YouTube. I found this very similar link which posts on this site for people to view. It's missing 30 seconds and is "narrated" by a bot. Your link is definitely better, but if people won't click onto it they won't see it at all. Thanks. I urge people to click onto your link.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633711
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.