Agnostic.com

5 1

Vermont has the highest vaccination rate in the country. So why are cases surging?

[abcnews.go.com]

xenoview 8 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The article said it’s hitting hardest the stubbornly unvaccinated, young children that haven’t been vaccinated yet, and 20-year-olds that are gathering. The vaccinated that are getting Covid are having mild symptoms. It seems like a shocking headline for grabbing attention. Vermont is still connected to a country that has 25% of the world’s Covid with 4% of the world’s population.

Because the vaccine is retarded. Not as retarded as the people that thinks it works, but still retarded

The vaccine for covid works. 90% of the covid cases in hospitals are unvaccinated.

@xenoview We’re down to nine Covid patients and 5 have been vaccinated. But hey, watch more CNN.

@CourtJester 90% of the people in the hospital are unvaccinated. The vaccine helps to not get sick as bad as an unvaccinated person.

@xenoview not what I’m seeing

@CourtJester You listing to fixed news?

[healthsystemtracker.org]

@xenoview I’m working in a hospital 6 days a week. I don’t watch much news.

MAGA's hoping to 'own-the-libs' by refusing vaccination got away with their misbehavior when Covid didn't cause everyone to be a super-spreader. However, Delta comes close to doing just that - - Those infected now spread much larger quantities of virus. It may be hard for the unvaccinated populations to avoid getting infected; the spike in infections seen last winter is starting up and it could get ugly for these political activists (euphemism).

Because a huge percentage of Americans have actively resisted efforts to fight Covid? was this a trick question?

Ask the 28% of Vermonters who aren't vaccinated.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.