Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK MAGA Cultist Michael Flynn: In the United States, “We Have to Have One Religion” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He's an idiot. All through grade school they kept telling me how the pilgrims first came to America in order to escape religion oppression. Then in Middle school, high school and college they talked about how America is all about freedom of religion. It is even written in the constitution that there shall be no law endorsing or favoring any religion.

snytiger6 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Michael Flynn is a power-crazed idiot.

These assholes want to run the country

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 14, 2021

I want to run those idiots through with bullets of reason and logic.

These assholes would think "The Handmaid's Tale" sounds like a pretty good idea of how society should be.

I can't imagine all these players trying to destroy America really believe that. They are just parroting the narrative instructed by the dark money donors who have a plan to get rich off the creation of a theocracy. Exact opposite of what most people would consider "Christian" but is just a rerun of tried and true strategies for taking over a country using religion. Wake up America.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.