Agnostic.com

3 10

LINK Snow leopards at Nebraska zoo die of COVID-19 | TheHill

Three snow leopards at the Lincoln Children's Zoo in Nebraska died Friday from coronavirus-related complications.

The zoo announced the news in a Facebook post on Friday evening.

"It is with deep sadness that we inform our community that three snow leopards at the Lincoln Children's Zoo have passed away due to complications of COVID-19," the zoo said in the post.

snytiger6 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I willing to bet there is no Repub that gives a damn.

We had a lion at the Honolulu Zoo die recently of covid, only one week after showing signs of illness. His female mate also tested positive but is recovering. Apparently it hits animals in the cat family pretty hard. Hopefully some of the anti-vaxxers who love animals will think a bit harder on ways to protect themselves and their animals.

Now people are apparently spreading COVID to animals. I read an article yesterday about white-tailed deer getting it from humans.

Yeah, I read in Iowa, 80% of deer test positive for Covid. That does not mean all that test positive have symptoms, but that they have antibodies, showing they were exposed.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.