Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Brandon Area Food Shelf rejects donations from ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ event - VTDigger

How low can they go? Stay classy guys.

From the link

“It annoys me that they went ahead and did this without even contacting the food shelf itself,” Mathis told the Times Argus earlier this week.
"... a Republican big event, it looks to me as if, and to anybody who’s reading it, it looks like the Brandon Area Food Shelf supports the Republican Party, and I resent that.”
Dame told the Times Argus he would find some other charity in the Brandon area to donate proceeds to.

RichCC 8 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hungry people are simply hungry people. This has nothing to do with Brandon or what you think it means. It also has nothing to do with political parties. Hungry is simply hungry.

I hope that The Food Shelf isn't the only food resource in the area and I assume they're making arrangements to not deprive any of their patrons.

I do wonder what the Republicans were trying to accomplish trying to tie the charity to such a vulgar meme. Are their minds really that much in the gutter?😡

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633942
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.