Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We became a protect our children from all adversity and raised a generation of politically correct who cannot voice a comment in fear of hurting someone's feelings. If you comment on reality and engage in facts and truths you are going to hurt someone's feelings and theyneed to grow up and realize this is the real world we live in.Kids don't climb trees because they will get hurt, they do not play in dirt because of germs, they cannot play without educational toys to build their minds. These kids are not living in a world to solve problems on their own. PS they do not need toys to develop their minds they will do better with make believe!

What usually goes wrong? Ignorance, stupidity, greed and the quest for power and domination. When you add all that up and use it to manipulate biases and prejudice (ignorance) toward nefarious ends, you get what we are moving toward today with the current administration.

He makes good points, as he usually does. I consider myself politiclly progressive, rather than liberal/left. I also don't subscribe to much "woo" in my science diet. Show me facts, then let's make decisions.

Dollars

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:63451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.