Agnostic.com

2 4

Well that's my 3 days with Chaos over, felling a wee bit sad atm.
Chaos is the 7 year old female Rottie belonging to 2 very good friends, every so often I get to dog-sit Chaos so her humans can have some Chaos free time....LOL.
Chaos stands approx. 33 and a half inches tall at the shoulders, is approx, the length of a Great Dane, has a Pedigree that can be dated back as far as Germany in 1923 there abouts, she will NOT go for a walk unless it is just after sun-rise or just after sunset, will NOT do her doggy business IF she thinks someone maybe watching, only sleeps on a blanket beside the bed where you are sleeping, snores like a barracks full of drunken soldiers, if farting were an Olympic sport she'd be world champion and would ONLY go with me yesterday morning BECAUSE she knew from past respite visits that it meant getting a few treats for her lunch.
Lovable, sweet, unflappable UNLESS you are an uninvited person trying to enter the property WITHOUT permission, then she gets you cornered, sits in front of your and stares at you until someone comes either rescue you or kick you off the property.

Triphid 9 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to love dog sitting, you get all the fun of dog ownership without having to make a lifetime commitment. A bit shallow of me perhaps, but what the heck.

Sounds exhausting.

No not exhausting at all in fact.
Having Chaos around is good fun, she is almost like a family member considering I have known her since she 10 weeks old and it seem that when I talk to her she acts as though she understands EXCEPT when I tell her that rushing in ahead of me and taking possession of MY armchair is against house rules, all I get in return from her is 2 sad looking eyes and her tail just wagging enough to be visible.
Mention iced coffee and that is a whole different story, she picks up her bowl and heads out to kitchen like a flash of lightning.

@Triphid Well they certainly do have smarts....unlike many people we all know.

@MsHoliday You've got to kidding, littler trays, cat fur everywhere, scratched furniture, give me a dog any day.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635234
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.