• 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
FrayedBear 9 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got the same score as Doctor Fauci....Fucking Clueless

twill Level 7 Nov 22, 2021

Good reply but I am not au fait with Faucisms just 'straylianisms probably overheard & sychophantically copied from faucisms.

Brought to you by Pfizer

CSIRO

@FrayedBear

Strongly influenced by Pfizer or Fauci when we look at the type of questions. Was surprised I got score of 7, must be getting hypnotized by the extreme drug pushers.

@Castlepaloma

It's a government department. Mind you given the corruption of the current government anything is possible. Look for my #ShaneDowling postings.

[csiro.au]

[csiro.au]

@FrayedBear

I only belong to the optimist club. Beurocrates, mainstream medical, technocrats and banks are the main source of the problems. Their extreme abuse will change by the majority of the collective consciousness of the people. It is the only positive courses of action left. Politics, pharmaceutical and online technology is new. Yet History has proven abuse changes things for people for 1000s of years.

I got the temperature the virus replicates most wrong.

Join the club.

Got the technical name wrong.

Join the club.

The origin of the virus is tricky.

Like 9\11 & JFK's murder?

Got the temp thing wrong. Interesting poll.

Join the club.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635262
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.