Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Fox News commentators resign over Tucker Carlson Jan. 6 series - Axios

Two Fox News contributors announced Sunday that they've resigned from the network in the wake of host Tucker Carlson's special on the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Why it matters: Stephen Hayes and Jonah Goldberg had regularly appeared on Fox News since 2009. Their brand of conservatism has "fallen out of fashion" amid former President Trump's grip on the Republican Party, per the New York Times, which first reported on the resignations.

Driving the news: Hayes and Goldberg wrote in an article published by The Dispatch Sunday that Carlson's three-part series on the insurrection, titled "Patriot Purge," represented "a collection of incoherent conspiracy-mongering, riddled with factual inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptive imagery, and damning omissions."

snytiger6 9 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't like conservative journalists. What's the point of being so boring when the world constantly changes? People in this field must understand that in 2022 they have to accept the rules of new platforms, templates, and classics. I read the news on Hustle Informer because that's the news page format I like. A news site should be user-friendly, minimalistic, but not empty. I recently read there about a cool artist and his path to fame. The integrated plugins of other sites like Twitter in the article are a cool addition to the plain text. I think this kind of thing is advantageous for news articles and blogs. I could be wrong, but just expressing my opinion.

At least a few people there have a little sense.

Or have a littlel bit of ethics...

I think it's funny how old fashioned gop fucks got alarmed now by the 45 faction. Nobody can predict the preciseness of events which will take place, as a result of certain thinking, but seeing them happen can't be a great surprise. I'm unsurprised and I'm damned near an idiot. Therefore, I have to assume that they're just continuing to play the job angle and go where they feel the momentum is. Hopefully they're finally right.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.