Agnostic.com

4 3

The only good politician is one who has been dead for 50 years.

Australian Prime Minister Scot Morrison not only supports disgraced resigned NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian but also in an unparalleled attack on the NSW anti corruption board ICAC indicates his contempt of such boards & his support of political corruption in Australia.

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

And Sydney Criminal Lawyers offer this piece:

[sydneycriminallawyers.com.au]

FrayedBear 9 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our guy from down under wouldn't want an anti corruption commission. They might catch him and his boys with their hands in the cookie jar.

In the case of Barejiklian he thinks it cause to have her as a member of his national government.

@FrayedBear It's not her fault. Her radar wasn't going off.

@barjoe nah! Just birds of a feather flocking together.

@FrayedBear Doesn't pass the smell test. [theguardian.com]

@barjoe too interested in having his penis engaging with her lower sexual regions & mouth. She wouldn't know radar even if it fell on her.

@barjoe Another falling for a conman's flattery. You wouldn't use her gor a bargepole let alone touch her with one.

Sticks and stones break your bones and words do influence opinions and change an image sometimes.

There has been ONLY ONE or 2 politicians that I can honestly say I liked, and it was former NYC Mayor Edward Koch who served from 1977 to 1989.

What was Koch's claim to your affection?

How do politicians defend themselves against the verbal attacks they experience?

Narcissism helps.

My grandmother taught me that "sticks & stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" and "the truth is merely recognition of my action. Most people don't even do that." - Narcissistic? Or just reframing the importance within an ever increasingly stupid world?

@FrayedBear Blaming the world requires a lot of evidence. Do you have enough?

@yvilletom Blaming or identifying that you hold different opinions and or standards?
Isn't that freedom of speech & exercising it?
Rather than debate & pass legislation against corruption this man would rather slander honourable people by saying they are "a Kangaroo Court" and try to pass legislation to enable xtian discrimination against others having differing beliefs & opinions.

@FrayedBear Full stop.

@yvilletom I'm thinking of writing to the local paper to raise this issue. The local MP voted against the anti corruption board.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:636190
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.