Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Reefer Madness: Compassionate Use Laws Leave Some Texans Out | Dallas Observer

Texas Cannabis laws need to change. But Abbott is such a dick bag that he wants to hurt as many people as possible in as many ways as possible while making as much money as possible.

NoSheep 6 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Abbott is the worst in a long line of terrible Texas Governors. Ann Richards is the only bright spot on the list and they got her out after one term. I was too young to know what kind of Governor John Connelly was. Hopefully Beto will take him down.

Sadistic fucker

Isn't this what TX Gov's do? Rick did. So did Jr. Personally, I don't care if Texans get high, cared for, medicated for anything, or even survives. We can't cherry pick who gets what so they can all stay away from my supply.

Pretty much. But I have liberal friends in tx with chronic pain problems and I hate for them to suffer on account of Abbott being a douche canoe.

@NoSheep The worthy always suffer the indignities and ignorances of the malcontents. 'Tis sad but all get the same medicine (even those who aren't sick).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:636712
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.