Agnostic.com

4 11

My suggestion to ALL Pro-Choicers out there and my response to the Pro-Lifers out there as well,

Triphid 9 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Abso fucking lutely

I agree except if she's in the military or a public employee that works in the healthcare field the government should be able to tell her to get vaccinated against covid.

My daddy told me they were exceptions to all rules.

One of those exceptions will be the immunocompromised.

I think @triphid was referring to gender-based issues. I am sure he will correct me if I have got that wrong.

@anglophone I'm sure he was too but there are many who would object to women having more control than they do over their own body.

@Lorajay I cannot understand the mentality of anybody, irrespective of gender, wanting to tell women to with gender-based issues. Imagine the outcry if any government had every male permanently sterilised at birth.

@anglophone Yes that is one the circumstances where I would agree to someone NOT being vaccinated BUT ONLY if it was deemed to necessary by a fully Qualified Oncologist or similar though.

@anglophone I am talking about ALL issues in regards to a Woman's or girl's body.

@anglophone, @Lorajay My concern and problem is that Religion and the State has had control over not only the body of EVERY female but the body and life of almost everyone else as well and say that, by the pressures, etc, imposed upon them by religions, it is the SOLE property of God and we must obey God.

@Triphid What strange word is "god"? 😉

(Thought sometimes I feel that Mars is doing His damnedest inside my own body.)

@anglophone Ya got me on that one too....LOL.
I remember learning something about that back in Uni when I was doing my studies for my ThD. but can't seem to find it anywhere these days just as I couldn't find ever since my childhood as well.

This is Genius!!!!!!

Thank you but I cannot and will not take the credit, that is due to a friend in Canada named Mark Grenier..

Seconded!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.