Agnostic.com

2 4

Religion does not kill people?

St-Sinner 9 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ALL of those ignore the deaths of earthly beings from natural causes (volcanoes, earthquakes, typhoons, etc.), which IMO should be considered as evil behavior of omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent supernatural entities.

Why do you assume "...omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent supernatural entities."

Wheither it is not creating peace, causing calamity or creating evil. Biblical style God does not hold back from saying it.

I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things. Isaiah 45:7

I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Isaiah 45:7

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

And since gods don't exist, they won't complain if you use them as an excuse for killing, or any other crime you can think of.

No, the people are the gods. What are the people-gods doing, killing other gods? Judging them to death?

Sure, you cannot blame pasta in the sky with meatballs for the killing of gods by gods.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637587
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.