Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK Marjorie Taylor Greene posts her dumbest tweet yet / Queerty

Sometimes, I just have to look at the train wreck this is MTG.

This did not disappoint. 🙄 What an idiot.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorite response:
"Marge I don't know if you're aware of this, but cancer isn't contagious. Let me know if you need further explanation. I'll bring the crayons."

@SeaGreenEyez, with all due respect, "mental midget" implies the existence of a functioning brain, for which there is no evidence.

Every time l think she couldn't get any more stupid she tries to prove me wrong and delivers. It is amazing. This shows you the level of intelligence of those people who voted for her, which is pretty fucking scary!

@SeaGreenEyez lt is hard to fathom at times. These last seven years have been very eye opening for me. I knew these people were out there, but the numbers are the thing l have trouble wrapping my mind around. I still find the number of people voting for Trump in 2020 hard to fathom.

@SeaGreenEyez It makes me have a better understanding of what happened in Germany leading up to WWll, even though the U.S., Great Britan, and France were also responsible as the Versailles Treaty was too punitive after WWl.

This level of dumb should make it mandatory for her to wear a crash helmet when using the lavatory

The thing we don't know is if she's really that vacuous or if she is simply pandering to those who are.

She's really that vacuous!!

No, when Trump said shit like this, she was who the pandering was aimed at.
Unfortunately, she thought this made her a viable candidate for office, the living personification of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Unbelievable but from her believable, so stupid and ignorant ,she sets a new standard for stupid

Look at the charts, MTG is two levels below retarded and half a mark above criminally insane.

You must be passionate about this issue, Bob. That was the longest post I've ever seen you write 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@TheoryNumber3 I dislike hate and ignorance racism, she's one of the queens of that

@bobwjr She could hardly qualify as a queen. More like a court jester.

@SeaGreenEyez I just blocked him

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
Where to start?!😂😂😂😂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637863
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.