Agnostic.com

4 13

It is the proud boast of women...

snytiger6 9 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awesome T shirt

Incorrect
There are even more if you include the 15 deleted books from the RC Bible, however
Esther, Ruth, Deborah, Huldah, Hannah, Sarah, Hagar, Miriam, Anna all recognised as prophets in the KJV Christian bible all are quoted directly as passing on the word of god.

Yes except that most of the things atributed to those female "prophets," were probably made up, or edited by males. While some of them like Ruth, probably never existed outside of male imaginations.

@Fernapple Moses and Jesus probably never existed either, but that has not stopped whole religions being based around them and their imaginary deeds, they are recognised as prophets too even if they did have willies.

Yeah, my first thought was "What about Ruth?" However, I just didn't ever hear anyone religious authority ever quote the book or Ruth that wasn't female. So, I let it go.

@snytiger6 Yes, but Ruth though is so clearly a mans, and a highly misogenystic mans creation, it is the one book in the bible which certainly could not have been written by a woman..

@snytiger6, @LenHazell53 Yes, but the question is not whether they existed or not, but whether they were the inventions of men or not.

God is a lesbian butch dyke femdom Mistress making her ( .. oops, political correctness,
gender he/him ...) submissive cuckolds do all his work.

Word Level 8 Dec 8, 2021

Think of the contributions we COULD have made! "Poor Mary never even got an orgasm."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638137
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.