Agnostic.com

2 0

Here is what I am up to:

I'm considering taking my voice public (podcast/twitter/blog, etc) on a few issues close to my heart. No man is an island, so I am trying a few topics and ideas out in this community. I would love to hear from others that might be interested in doing the same. There are a ton of great voices here.

I am thinking in terms of education, influence, etc. We all can fell pretty militant about certain topics (especially after an adult beverage or 2), but I am looking to put forth well rounded, even keeled message with the thought of bringing people together. Anyone else feel like minded?

Looking for lots of feedback and comments.

Thanks

DaCrusher 6 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We live in a post-truth world of echo chambers. Anyone who listens/likes what you have to say already agreed with you, anyone who doesn't never will. You may have fun, but don't get your hopes too high on changing hearts and minds...

Are you talking about voice as in audio or voice as in opinions?

If about voice audio, I recommend exploring a late night local radio spot, those are usually available. If you think your voice is commanding, deep and have a flow of thought much without uh... umm etc. You might get a traction and get going rather quickly.

If you think you have strong opinions that you feel passionate about start a group here, invite people and begin a robust discussions. That can give soup for the soul and you'll enjoy it. You can do the same on social media, start a topic with a punch, keep it open for criticism and see how it goes...

Any All Both whatever fits your lifestyle availability and desired involvement.

Thanks, @St-Sinner those are good ideas. Much appreciated!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638528
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.