Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly's Tour Begins With Empty Seats in Florida—Report

Both Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly touted huge crowds ahead of their "History Tour." But it kicked off at the FLA Live Arena in Sunrise, Florida, with many empty seats, according to local media....

...But the "cavernous" FLA Live Arena" had many seats that remained empty, according to the Sun-Sentinel. The top level was closed off and those who had tickets for that area were "upgraded" to the lower bowl, the newspaper reported.

snytiger6 9 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Finally, Florida is seeing the light about 45. I hope they feel the same way about DeSantis.

I had no idea these 2 were 2ring. Fuck them both. Bill-O must look like Hell by now (he's never looked good but he's been dead for a few years). Maybe a tornado will transport them to the next flop?

Just robbing the faithful like any other con men.

Bill O'Reilly...is he still alive? 😀

Didn't some people on TicTok buy up tickets for one of these right-wing events, and then just not show up? That should happen at every single one of these things.

The Tic Toc thing happened back during the election or the afterward bull, I forget - those were free tickets.
Here, they are charging money. And some tickets are ridiculously expensive with signed shit or meet and greets.

@Beowulfsfriend They should know their biggest fans aren't exactly the wealthy elite types.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638864
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.