Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK As tornadoes tore through southern and central US, storm survivors describe the fear and horror they endured - CNN

No need to worry. The traditional "Thoughts & Prayers" will save the day

ChurchLess 7 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are very scary

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 14, 2021

Friday was an exciting night. About 4 miles from my house...

Deb57 Level 8 Dec 13, 2021

I am glad you are OK.

@dalefvictor Thank you. My son and I watched the excitement from the front door of my house (while sirens were roaring) and on the television. My cellar is a nasty enough place that we'd only go to it as a very last resort.

@Deb57 Never seen a tornado, do not want to. This means nothing as far a traveling is concerned though. There was one south of Astoria some 50 miles or so and they show up over by Vancouver, Wa. As things go I will probably see on, hope though it is just experiencing it by site and not by being involved with one.

If the day is saved, God will be thanked.

He'll be thanked either way, because that's how superstition works.

God is telling them he doesn't approve of their treason...

I've sent 3 tractor trailers chock full of Thoughts and Prayers.
I addressed them to Sen.Rand Paul.

I hope you remembered to put the covers on the trailers, prayers tend not to keep well if they get rain on them, and a trailer full of rotting prayers, is just a mess to clear up. Rather than trailers full of prayers, it would be a lot better to send tools even in the post, some roundtooits are always usful in a crisis, because if you can get a roundtooit then you can generally solve anything.

@Fernapple they are in a container trailer..so no issues, though I didn't seal around the doors so some T.Ps might leak out..

If you are sending things to Rand, you should have included several buckets of fuck-it-all the concrete adhesive used to glue foundations back together and solve monetary problems.

Amazon's got this ...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639095
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.