Agnostic.com

5 1

Vet Angry At So Many People Believing These Pet Breeds Are “Cute” Explains How They Are Not

[boredpanda.com]

Ryo1 8 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope that you have shared this to the canine & feline groups also?

Oh, OK. Will do.

PS. To my last. And of course, at the bottom of it, bad taste and a total lack of empathy for other creatures, is just a product of ignorance. Because our education systems would rather not teach, understanding, empathy and good taste, in case they were "difficult" in the workplace.

Hi there. It is important that children have pets. Whether it is a goldfish or a hamster, having pets helps children learn about how to take care of someone as well as about life and death. It helps them widen their own emotional range of intelligence.

@Ryo1 That is a great truth.

So many of our dog breeds, are known to have serious health problems, as a result of deliberate breeding and inbreeding, in order to produce, nothing more than a fancy appearance. Which is invariably in extreme bad taste anyway, since any taste which does not value health and natural norms is by definition, bad taste.

Yet, if I took a length of scaffold pipe, and beat a dog with it, until it was so badly injured that it could not walk or breath properly for the rest of its life. I would be taken to court and the legal book would be thrown at me. Yet the dog breeders get away with it year after year, and even get away with calling themselves dog lovers.

This explains it all:

BD66 Level 8 Dec 14, 2021

Humans are to blame.

Oh, a veterinarian. Whew!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.