Agnostic.com

4 2

The smoking gun held by America whilst it hypocritically blames China for Covid 19?

New papers identify the American treasury funded EcoHealth Alliance sent COVID-19 like virus to Wuhan.

[sputniknews.com]

FrayedBear 9 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@FrayedBear I assume you'll say Media Biased Fact Check is biased. [mediabiasfactcheck.com]
[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

Joe, both your links result in the following untruth:

QED your site isn't worth anything from the first sight. I've just been presented with an advert stating "ad free" & wanting to extort $ before I even get to see its biased opinion. It's not even on the relevant article.
When barring did you advise customers that any beer eas nbg because after 1000 barrels of perfect beer one barrel was off? No of course you didn't.

@FrayedBear mediabiasfactcheck.com is worthless but RT and Sputiknews are reliable sources. Lol. You are brainwashed as bad as Xtians.

@barjoe your deductive powers are not working properly Joe. You're frothing in your frontal lobes!

@FrayedBear You're completely smitten by the filthy stinking Ruskies. That doesn't take any deductive reasoning at all.

@barjoe No Joe. Just totally tired of the hypocrisy & crap created by America.

@FrayedBear The sources you use are flawed.

Bio-weapons (Germ warfare technologies) have technically been banned since 1918 by international agreement, and this was ratified between 1956 and 1971 by most major powers.
BUT of course no one checks up on it and bio-research continues in every nation, under the loop hole pretense that no one is prevented from researching bio-weapon in order to find defenses and cures for newly developed bio-threats.

[brandeis.edu]

Oh. You finally posted something other than RT. You posted from Sputnik News. How refreshing!

Go & do your own research & supply "trusted" American source then Joe. I'm just a lazy bastard who was not put here to spoon feed you like a baby.

@FrayedBear You are spoon fed misinformation from Russian websites. Some of the stories shared by RT are based on fact. Most are not.

@barjoe you will therefore delight in the factual RT report that I've just shared regarding USA support of Nazism.

@FrayedBear Yes. America First was a pro Hitler organization 1940. At the same time Stalin met with Hitler and signed a non aggression pact. RT reports on one and not the other.

So... "Sputniknews" and "RT" are your trusted sources !!?

Diaco Level 7 Dec 15, 2021

Yeah, that's what I got out of this but I didn't click the link.

@rainmanjr Why don't you discard your indoctrination & open your mind? Or is it that you fear contamination & your cognitive dissonance being overturned?

American reports & other evidence was published more than 12 months ago.

See my reply to @Barjoe

@FrayedBear , pls read this as an example, to see what RT and Sputnik feed you :
[business-standard.com]

they're well known as those who just tell some selected fragments of the news and facts ( best case scenario ) !!! pls. be Smart 🙂

@Diaco Sputnik:"The US-based health organisation EcoHealth Alliance sent virus samples found in Laotian bats between June 2017 and May 2019 for studying at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the White Coat Waste Project non-profit discovered via a Freedom of Information request."

Business-Standard: "However, new leaked emails between EcoHealth Alliance -- the US-based nonprofit that helped fund some research at WIV -- and the US government funders reveal that viral DNA from "bats and other high-risk species" were sent to Wuhan between June 2017 and May 2019, the report said."

So America not only funds the Wuhan research but is providing material that may have been the cause of the current pandemic.

What's your beef with Sputnik?

@FrayedBear pls read all! 🙂

@Diaco I have but have you? I repeat "state your beef".

@FrayedBear

Can you find these parts in Russian news?

The new evidence provides a "plausible" route for the viral spread from Laos bats to people in Wuhan, the Daily Mail quoted Gilles Demaneuf, a New Zealand-based data scientist, as saying.

"Now we have a very plausible direct route with two options," wrote Demaneuf, also a member of the pandemic-origins research group DRASTIC, in a blogpost.

DRASTIC stands for 'decentralised radical autonomous search team investigating Covid-19'. It has set itself the mission of exploring the origins of SARS-CoV-2.

"Number one, a Wuhan bat sampler infected on a field sampling trip. Number two, a research accident in Wuhan when manipulating a Laos Banal-like bat coronavirus," Demaneuf said.

However, records of the genetic sequences collected from both Yunnan and Laos were removed from an online database at the Wuhan institute in September 2019, just months before the pandemic struck the world, making it difficult for the experts searching the origins of the pandemic.

@FrayedBear why the database is not available? why China has issues with investigation ?! pls. don't forget about China background with the MERS and SARS-1!!!! really, you bought this idea that Capitalism fucked itself with this virus, and China making money with their plan ?! Does it make sense to you... ?!

@FrayedBear LMFAO. My mind is open enough to have come up with a fully scientific and consistent theory of everything and offer it for consideration. It would solve 98% of our divisions and require nothing of anyone except to profess the values of a natural, science based, idea. You have given us a link that might make the algo's think I'm into Russian news. Since I'm not taking that risk I have no idea what Sputnik is or reports unless someone alludes to it in comments, as @Diaco has done. I'm glad I didn't click on the bait.

@rainmanjr pitiful paranoid entrapped by the cognisance created by your own manipulators & manipulations. I'm reminded of the Catholic church rejecting many seminal scientific discoveries in order to maintain ignorance & church control.

The most plausible suggestion comes from the conspiracy theorist who have suggested that information passed from China was only in digital summary. The data was then used to create the MRNA vaccines so widely injected throughout the world without adequate pretesting & discovery of long term effects.
I reported recently that japanese researcher have discovered something to retard the process that ages the body. What if the vaccines based on the Chinese information contain something that does the opposite? A very valid reason for "losing" information? And was it Bezos or Gates who helps fund the Wuhan research facility? "Good" Americans?

The Sputnik article concludes:
"With 96.8% similarity, Banal-52 is only slightly closer to SARS‑CoV‑2 than some of the viruses found in Chinese bat caves, which were also studied at the Wuhan lab. At the same time, in terms of genetics, a 3% difference in genome sequences is a big gap, which has in turn prompted some scientists to believe that there has been at least one more intermediate host in which the virus mutated before it could jump to humans. It is unclear, however, if the gain-of-function experiments with coronaviruses that EcoHealth Alliance conducted at the Wuhan lab can explain such a large genetic "jump". Nor is it clear how US authorities could remain unaware of the organisation's dangerous experiments, which the White House essentially funded."

"If we’re investing a quarter of a trillion dollars to do research and development, we — at least Congress — should know how these dollars are being spent." —Senator @SenJoniErnst at #HFX2021. pic.twitter.com/INncg4Slew

— Halifax The Forum (@HFXforum) November 21, 2021

And

"the US became one of the main sources for promoting the theory that the Chinese lab unintentionally released the SARS‑CoV‑2 pathogen it had allegedly experimented on. This claim was actively pushed by ex-President Donald Trump and explored by current President Joe Biden. However, US intelligence agencies' investigations have failed to find solid evidence to back up these claims. Beijing itself has repeatedly rejected the accusations."

@FrayedBear Seriously? I offer no punishment for not going along with me, or dogma to follow, so exactly how does my idea remind you of "the Catholic church rejecting many seminal scientific discoveries in order to maintain ignorance & church control?" But putting that completely aside doesn't salvage a link to Sputnik Reports. It might be very good and just poorly named but NO.

@FrayedBear Man, I just have to say; Thank you! you just demonstrated what will happen when we Mix a Conservative Red-neck mind with a Russian/China Lover 🙂 I have done with this topic, but as your younger brother/friend I have to say please reconsider about everything, this scenario makes No sense at all. at least to me 🙂

@Diaco "your younger brother" - never had one of those. Just a bullying now dead 6 year elder brother! I must say that I've appreciated your civility.

@FrayedBear , beyond our differences, you can consider me as your younger brother/friend 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639528
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.