Agnostic.com

4 11

I read a great come back to a review of a Texas steak house. A customer panned the place because of the server's "looks." A male with painted fingernails and a necklace. You get the idea. The owner answered with they support all staff regardless of........ a long list, and then added, "Maybe if you could cook Debbie, Scott wouldn't have to look at our server all night."

Beowulfsfriend 9 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People worry too much about others and their appearance and sexual agenda. I work with a midget lesbian who is a pretty nice person except that she is a Trump supporter. Otherwise we get along just fine.

Burn

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 16, 2021

Oh wow, isn't just as bad as far as gender relations? Maybe Scott could cook, then they wouldn't have to look at the server at the restaurant? Assuming the female would be the cook is a bit of the same medicine.

I'm sure a rational response was included in the long list of support the owner has for his staff, but that last line stood out to me and possibly a bit of hypocrisy, but funny and perhaps the complaining customer can understand that. 😉 So possibly brilliant!

I personally am fine with a server of any gender with fingernail polish, as long as they're wearing a mask and get my order at least partially correct.

Remember, this is Texass. Real men don't cook. That's what the wummen folk are fer.

@JackPedigo Got it - My mind is in a more progressive society. My son and son-in-law in Washington State do all their own cooking for the family, though my daughter can boil water almost as good as I can.

@Julie808 Even though I'm from Texass I Iearned to cook. My mother was a good cook, then being in the military I had plenty and sometimes good food. Later, I moved in with an aunt and uncle in Germany and my uncle was a good cook. Being on my own I refused to eat fast food and TV dinners so got some books and learned. There's no excuse.

OH! Snap!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639710
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.