Agnostic.com

5 4

So USA still believes that Nazism is the way to go?

Only two countries vote against UN resolution condemning Nazism [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, the authoritarian wing of the US ruling class certainly has decided so, and based on the 2020 election, half of Americans across the spectrum of race and class agree with them. Bad moon rising in the US, to be sure. I watched the assassinations and race riots and so on in the 60s as a kid, but never thought the US was falling. Now I do. The difference now is that the US institutions back then were strong, corrupt mind you, but strong. Now they are corrupt and weak, and the ruling class in America has decided they are tired of a phoney democracy and just want to cut to a Nazi single party rule. If anyone asks me when the rot set in, I'd say it was Gore v Bush, 2000. American fascists realised politicised courts could do what elections couldn't aways: give them power. A terrible precedent, and the rest has been fruit from the poisonous tree.

Naziism: China, Russia, Turkey, Egypt, UAE, Iran, Pakistan,....

Who else will move the Vaccines along as well as they have been around the world. And who talks about Stalin who killed much more than Hitler/Nazis. Probably a 1000 to one in movies in Hollywood, Holocaust vs Russia were made by Zionists. Who are the ones in bed together and the winner who wrote the history?

Who started the Russian revolution?

@FrayedBear

The Russian Revolution of 1905, also known as the First Russian Revolution, was a wave of mass political and social unrest that spread through vast areas of the Russian Empire, some of which was directed at the government. It included worker strikes, peasant unrest, and military mutinies.

Sound a bit like the US civil war and many of the other civil wars going on around the world , that's over economy and jabs in the ass and arms. Creating sick nations and take overs of everything.

@Castlepaloma [stljewishlight.org]

@FrayedBear
There is a lot of rabbit hole when it come to the gypsy Jews. They created a out for hired military group called the fucker who kill to the highest bidder. Then we have the fake Jews the Zionist like Rothschilds and Rockefellers who population 80% of Israel and control much of the US. Much of the old Americans western movies was based on the old Jewish killer history.

The Orthodox Jewish who are very ethical and denies much of the Holocaust deaths to be much lower numbers. Being a history buff and building alot of human history displays in museums. Gotten so jadded to the point where all the lying history rabbit holes are not worth my energy. They have become so fruitless for my present existence. My family history is far more important to focus on and keeping the new wave of fuckers at bay of total ownership of everyone and thing.

This is Well known and easily explained
If the US votes for this, they have to abide by it, and how would the US manage with most of their public officials, senators and police force all under arrest?

To say nothing of the Zionists doing exactly the same in the Middle East

Some of the responses do identify the animals who eat their own.

This is Russian propaganda. In the article it said banning said things is in conflict with our first amendment, and it is true. The US does not censor speech even hate speech. If you were an American you would have a taste of what that means

Tejas Level 8 Dec 16, 2021

That must be why the US has so assiduously been torturing Julian Assange all these years for speaking out about American failure to uphold free speech?
Get real!

@FrayedBear maybe not take articles from Russia today. Then have the nerve to talk about a nation turtureing someone. Russia is notorious for making its enemies dissappear. The fact you don't see the irony amazes me.

@Tejas I am frequently amazed by the scarcity of reports on extrajudicial murders & attempts committed in most countries together with the naivety of journalists not to make the connections. RT has reported on some of them.

@FrayedBear rt reports what Russia says to report

@FrayedBear Why are a lot of people we all know reporting today on RT? It is because they are getting paid to do so.

@DenoPenno If they are paying and so called "old media" isn't it is called voting with your feet. If as Trump says "old media" is false news why would you share or work there?
Haven't you woken up to the fact that virulent dislike of RT has been created & continues to be instilled by the reporting that you currently denounce RT of?
How's your cognitive dissonance? - Note that I have neither agreed with the article nor disagreed with it. Like Pavlov's salivating dog you have only to see the letters RT to be set off. You aren't even discussing the issue. Go & change your diapers the must be well filled from the shit coming out of your mouth.

"rt reports what Russia says to report" & you have not proven the report is in any way incorrect nor have you talked on the issue of US Nazism & support of nazis.
You really are being stupid.

@FrayedBear You seem very critical of me without knowing that I also watch RT. You also seem very pissed off. Again I report that people we all know of reporting on RT are getting paid to do so. The late Larry King was one of them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639721
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.