Agnostic.com

3 6

Young Henry kept his promise to me and supplied me a photo of his Mums first car, aka Betty Beetle, on her outing in the towns Xmas Pageant yesterday afternoon.
Bought second hand, "Betty Beetle" is still in almost mint condition, is lovingly cared for and stored safely away, gets the occasional outings around town from time to time and is waiting for the day when Henry qualifies for his Drivers License and then "Betty Beetle" will become HIS car.

Triphid 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love old Beetles. I had one from the 50s when l was 19. It had the split rear window and no gas gage. If yo ran out of gas, you pulled a lever and it dumped one gallon in to the tank, so you had twenty something miles to find a station. Great littlt car. Cheap to operate, and cheap to repair.

Well done your family.

I shall pass your comment on to my unrelated by blood nephews parents.
And I shall leave the figuring out of the Uncle-Nephew bit for you to work on....LOL.

Nice.

Our neighbour restores cars, & he drives this green one around on occasion in summer.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:640090
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.