Agnostic.com

6 4

Sounds like DT jr is calling for a Xtion jihad. Trump Jr says, "Following the peaceful part of the bible has gotten us nowhere."
He even said it is time to not turn the other cheek. I am waiting for the multitude of xtion ministers to condemn this (HAHAHAHAHAHA), not the evil evangelicals.

Open SmartNews and read "Donald Trump Jr. tells young conservatives: Following the peaceful part of the Bible has ‘gotten us nothing’" here: [share.smartnews.com]
To read it on the web, tap here: [share.smartnews.com]

Beowulfsfriend 9 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Military will stop that

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 19, 2021

We hope.

I sincerely hope following the Trumps gets the crazies nothing but jail. I realize I am probably going to be disappointed but I shall never give up hope.

Seriously, does Anyone think he has ever picked up a bible?....

Gotten them nowhere? Where, exactly, are they trying to go?

Trying to rile the evangelicals to violence in case they need another Jan 6.

Big problem with jr's claim is eventually, what goes around comes around. There are lots of religious sects just itching to take the lead over all the others.

Don't hold your breath on that one. The Justice Dept. better get busy quickly!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:640235
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.