Agnostic.com

4 5

If you needed a little pick-me-up today, here it is...
[npr.org]

It's not something you didn't already know, but it warms the cockles every time you hear about it and the fact that it's going to be killing even more dumb fuckin' Republicans this winter.

ChestRockfield 8 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a sad state of affairs when news like this warms the cockles of people's hearts (but it does).

"Every cloud has a silver lining"...my Mom was So right!!!!!!

Yes, except we don't know how far it will mutate inside them, and then what? Will the vaccines be totally useless then? Stupid idiots! I don't think the a-hole Republicans knew they would be killing off their own, so it's kind of satisfying, but viruses out-of-control scare me, too.

That shouldn't really be a concern that outweighs the death of tons of Republicans. Humans are not the only species that can get Covid. They said 80% of deer have it. Who knows what else. It's going to be spreading and mutating forever. The only hope is that our scientists can keep up with boosters that prevent death in smart people that take them, while allowing dumb fuckin' Republicans to continue to die off.

@JeffMurray We hope scientists can keep up with it. I saw 2 deer cross my property today, and realized that my dog could very easily go out and scarf up some deer poop when he's in his yard. 😛 You're right; it's going to be everywhere. i second your sentiment about the republicans.

@Organist1 I was thinking about it more and to be fair, the vaccines do more to prevent serious illness and death than infection, so people who take the vaccine could possibly be more to blame for mutations, I'm honestly not sure. Scientists and researchers would have to run the numbers, because unlike dumb fuckin' Republicans, I don't pretend to know more than the people who have dedicated their entire lives to this. Either way, the point is we should revel in anything that kills significantly more Republicans than Democrats!!

Good. Darwin wins - again!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:640241
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.