Agnostic.com

7 0

"The good , the bad, and the ugly!"

What is the opinion on people on any dating sights that don't post a picture? My first thought for guys is that they are married or in a committed relationship at least HIDING something! What's up with that? Ideas???

• 4 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 7 votes
FlowerGirl 4 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since I did not join this site for any dating purposes, I am not here to wow all the ladies of pictures of me with my ravishing good looks. I joined an agnostic website to interact with other agnostics. My picture is of "The Great Agnostic" Robert G. Ingersoll. Thought it was quite fitting to use his image out of respect for his work in the late 1800s.

I'm fat and ugly. Also not here for a date so doesn't matter what I look like

i am going to start a club for the marginal ones.the ugly the fat the poor the ones who are considered by society some how not worthy. animals that are not cute.

Not all of us can be proud of how butt ass ugly we are, have some consideration for those in the closet, give them some solidarity.

@FlowerGirl You have no right to anything from anyone, you can filter discussions how you see fit. Thats your prerogative.

i can't vote because i don't agree with any of these. it honestly doesnt tell me anything about them if they don't have a pic. the only thing ive ever thought in regards to someone who doesnt have a pic is sometimes i get confused and think they're all the same person, i have to make sure i read the name. sorry

Byrd Level 7 Apr 23, 2018

Well the Amish feel a photo (graven image) is sinful. Maybe there are a lot of Amish on these sites.

in my looking I have been looking for a puppy to replace my stolen one.i have researched that Amish are known for running puppy mills.I also found out they have child abuse spousal abuse. many thing.People like to think of them as holy or good in some way.Turns out so so much.They are also suffering poverty and all that goes with that. I would love a photos of you pups.I love dogs

@squiggy_70 Yes the amish have their issues. I have heard about puppy mills too and incest and such. This is a picture of the female Nugget. Purebred mini schnauzer.

If you have your picture taken the camera steals your soul. If you post your pic then Bill Gates owns your soul, he owns enough.

True even women

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:64028
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.