Agnostic.com

4 1

The marxist koolaid is the belief that you can get something for nothing, or there is a free lunch.

When government gives you something for nothing, it stole it from someone else.

Governments steal your freedom to give you "free" stuff.

This is basic stuff people.

You don't grow food without planting a seed. A farm doesn't grow itself. You can't eat fish without someone catching it. The food that is grown isn't going to pick itself.

If you believe you're getting something for nothing, you're simply falling for a salesman's tactic.

Work=results

Laziness=no results

Beachslim7 6 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Obviously read too much Ayn Rand as a teen...

Yeah, you can tell. They always have a Fountainhead complex.

No, Marxists believe the people who create the wealth should get their fair share. You're a typical right wing troll defending the very people who are exploiting you.

I am currently getting my Internet with a $50 reduction that came about because of the pandemic. Once I found out they offered this in my area I jumped at it. This will last an entire year they say. Am I getting something "free" or do I feel sorry about this? Yes, someone is paying that $50 for me monthly according to the government program. Someone is paying this and it is NOT ME.

I strongly suggest that if you do not like this ask the government for that form where you opt out and get all your tax money back or opt out and no longer pay taxes that are used for other services. Also try not to buy food, cars, property, etc. so YOUR MONEY cannot be used to help others. I see you in that line claiming SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY FOR IT when you have no clue how government works. Ask yourself how this all works in other countries. 🙂

Right wing troll.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:640334
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.