Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) Divorcing Wife After Less Than 8 Months Of Marriage | HuffPost Latest News

He said that after he was elected to Congress in 2020, “overnight our lives changed. That change has been both hectic and difficult, it’s neither the pace nor the lifestyle we had planned for.”

(But what about the "family values" republicans claim they are all about? If he actually believed in family values, he'd leave the job and keep the marriage.)

snytiger6 9 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, no, no....do as he Preaches, not as he does, silly!

Marriage in the US has become synonymous with the word joke.

It's gonna be a Happy Holiday for her! I hope she takes him to the proverbial cleaners.

I hope she exposes the Nazi for the scum he is! Not that he works hard at hiding it. I’m sure any settlement she gets will include a non disclosure agreement if it involves any big money.

@Barnie2years I hope she's independently wealthy, then.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641004
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.