Agnostic.com

2 4

The current state of the Covid pandemic in America:

Many Americans have been vaccinated but continue to act as though they have not.

⋅ Many other Americans have not been vaccinated but act as though they have.

⋅ Many of those who got vaccinated hate Donald Trump, who considers the vaccines to be one of his greatest achievements.

⋅ Many who refuse to get vaccinated love Donald Trump.

What do these facts tell us? They tell us that we, as a nation, are insane. But we knew that.

(Yes, I swiped this from Dave Barry's Year In Review. You can read the real thing here [washingtonpost.com]

Paul4747 8 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well perhaps you are not all that bad, I do seem to remember that D. Trump did change him mind about vaccines. So perhaps not mad just understandably confused. Stupid as well, but that is another issue.

Don't get me wrong, Trump is still the worst president in history (even topping Nixon). The only reason he pushed for a vaccine was because he thought it would be a magic bullet that would make the virus go away and win him the election. He still hasn't the testicular fortitude to tell his fans that COVID is a real thing and they need to get vaccinated, wear a mask, distance, and the other things that would help end the pandemic.

Dave Barry's Year in Review has been consistently great ever since he started it! 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.