Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK NC Sheriff: I "Will Not Waiver" in Promoting Jesus Through My Office

The message is clear: Non-Christians will not get a fair hearing from anyone who works here. This is a Christian facility through and through.

snytiger6 9 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That Sheriff is unfit to hold office. He is not rational. He is a Christian supremacist.

Another Christian whose faith is so weak they feel a need to force it on others. Pathetic.

I have no time for such evil lying bastards.

Sheriffs departments are the very ass end of law enforcement. To be a sheriff or deputy, the only requirement is being able to spell their own name correctly two out of three times.

Nobody is telling the Sheriff he can't believe in Jesus, just that it's illegal to promote that belief through his office. That office belongs to all the taxpayers, not just the Christians.

I'm really bothered by the description of group prayers before executing search warrants. Not only is anyone coming into the office clear on how it's a Christian-only organization, so is anyone who works there. Statistics suggest that at least some deputies aren't full-on believing Christians, just going along to get along.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641908
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.