Agnostic.com

6 0

Guest post by former Pharma executive Duane Armstrong
[creativedestructionmedia.com]
i've had 2 jabs & my doubts about them. but this really had me shaking my head.

callmedubious 8 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

to be honest i posted this report by mistake. i had meant to post a different report.
however, many virologists, scientists, doctors have some misgivings about the efficacy of the vaccines considering the proven risks associated with those vaccines.
i personally know ppl who had bad reactions to the vaccines including myocarditis which can be extremely dangerous.

Is the source "creative destruction media" any clue at all here? This is all crap.

So doctors and pharmacists over the whole world are complicit in this conspiracy?? It's a cover-up on an astronomical scale. Governments want nothing more than to sicken and kill their own citizens. I have a friend here who is 77 and has non-hotchkins lymphoma. She got two vaccines (Moderna) with no problems. Then she and her daughter contracted Covid on the mainland. She was sick (but not hospitalized) for 7 weeks. Her daughter had few symptoms. If she had not been vaccinated we all know she would be dead. It is this kind of crap that has put us right where we are. It's easy to see the people who believe this as they tend to be the more dimwitted among us and are of course the mostly rabid conservatives. Their main objections are not just vaccines but masks, social distancing and any other action needed to curb this pandemic. We have heard it all and this sort of crap is not new. Anyone posting this kind of junk should take great care in distancing themselves from it and only use it as showing what kind of nonsense we are up against.

from Wikipedia:
In 1976, an outbreak of the swine flu, influenza A virus subtype H1N1 at Fort Dix, New Jersey caused one death, hospitalized 13, and led to a mass immunization program. After the program began, the vaccine was associated with an increase in reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, which can cause paralysis, respiratory arrest, and death. The immunization program was ended after approximately 25% of the population of the United States had been administered the vaccine.

@callmedubious So one or two mistakes becomes the norm? There is a difference between one military base and the whole world. Besides we are not the only ones working on these vaccines. There is an army of scientists and medical researchers. Again, nothing is 100% safe.

@JackPedigo my biggest problem with the vaccines is that big pharma is making a fortune with them & have a very strong, powerful lobby to push their interests.
the vaccines don't do what vaccines are supposed to do. they are more therapeutics than vaccines and ppl are dying from them.

@callmedubious Puulleezzee. We've heard this a million times before. Pharmaceutical companies are not selling snake oil. There's no profit in killing off your customers. A lot of countries control how much money can be charged for medications. Ours has few controls so the costs for research and delivery has to be borne by someone. In this case we do not pay so what's the beef?

@JackPedigo , you don't pay?? that's a real joke as you're paying the highest pharma prices, by many multiples, in the world.
you have a broken healthcare system which bankrupts 10s of 1000s annually.
most Americans are one catastrophic illness away from bankruptcy but you're OK with the present system.
either you are very wealthy or naive/brainwashed or callous. or possibly just stupid.

@callmedubious No where did I say I was satisfied. In our age range we have medicare to help with drug prices. I only take one medication and the price for that is negligible thanks to medicare. If we had a national healthcare plan (like most other 'civilized' countries that would not be such an issue but we would have to pay more income taxes (we have one of the lowest personal tax rate in the world). Another aspect of the 'broken system' are the number of us who believe if it ain't broke why fix it. Therefore we ignore the idea of personal maintenance and wait until we crash to seek help. We have a guy here who was promoted on the bulletin board in our gym. He is 80 and was overweight with increasing health problems. Somehow he joined the gym some 4 years ago and got hooked. He is there every day (6) a week and started with aerobic and now does weight bearing. His weight has gone way down and he has gotten off of meds. We need to get off our butts and take responsibility for our own health first. Often we get the system we deserve.

One thing occurred to me last night and that is mental health. No matter how many letters we have before our name or how trained we are in a particular field our mental state can and does play a big part in how we think. Many healthcare workers and scientists have mental issues just like the general population. A lot see the pandemic from a skewed perspective due to their mental problems so we need to look to the general consensus for a true picture. Those who continually claim otherwise have mental problems of their own. I am done with this. To keep on going is a clear indication of me being crazy.

@JackPedigo , 'so we need to look to the general consensus for a true picture.'
unfortunately, the general consensus is often wrong. sometimes disastrously wrong.
anyway, good luck & good health.

Total bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 28, 2021

Purely destructive lies and false information…you should be ashamed to repost this tripe!

Shaking your head at the lies and poor logic contained in this nonsensical article?

The examples it cites are absurd.

@Organist1 When an article starts with an argument from authority, followed by an irrelevant anecdote, you can be fairly certain that what follows will be BS. This one is true to form.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641946
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.