Agnostic.com

7 18
In November, my daughter was in a serious car accident, fracturing her pelvis, hip, sacram,and a few other places. She won't be able to bear weight on her right leg for 9 morecweeks or more. She is 25 and has been dancer since she was 2, though not professionally, did teach kids dance. She stopped taking opiates shortly after leaving the hospital. Today she shared this song with me and suggested me see the movie. It made her cry and she is usually too mad to cry ENJOY!
gigihein 8 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ouch! So sorry to hear. Wishing her a 'speedy' recovery.

THANK YOU. went to Dr today still can't bare weight on right leg or twist, but in a out 3 months if healing progresses, will start rehab once weight baring
Estimate 6 to.9months. And by Feb next year will be in good shape

I'm so sorry your daughter is going through this, and I can only imagine how hard it is for you as well. This song is GREAT, and I can see how it would instill an emotional breakthrough for her. I hope it's the first of many, in quick succession.

She is having break through for sure. I have been with my 6 yr old granddaughter a lot. I called my daughter to tell her taking Ruby to park. She said to be careful driving. Ruby said to me,"Don't worry MiMi, she is saying that because she got in that accident." Kids are so cool!

@gigihein Kids are cool! And are adorable stress-busters. 💕 I'm glad you have her with you.

They are, and she is resilient

❤️ You and your family are on my mind Gigi ❤️
I hope her daughter is doing well too.

She is. Can't walk for a while but still a bossy pants with either crutches or wheelchair. She will be fine.

Muah!

Sorry about your daughter hope she recovers soon

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 28, 2021

Thanks. She has good attitude and is young and in good health. Well other than what isnt healed yet

I’m sorry to hear of your daughter’s serious accident …may I take this opportunity to wish her a speedy and complete recovery. She sounds like a great young woman with plenty reserves of mental fortitude and determination.

She is
Thank you. Very intense and rules the house, it is a lesson, I.think. some things we can't control. Just our reactions .

@gigihein You’ve got that exactly right. How we react to circumstance, both good and bad is the key to the eventual outcome. Particularly so, in the case of adverse or unlucky events happening to us.

I'm sorry to hear this happened to your daughter. Wishing her a complete and speedy recovery. She sounds like a lovely girl.

Thanks. She is way tougher than me.

rough one, take care.

Yep. All is well

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641956
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.