Agnostic.com

3 3

Premiering on PBS stations tonight:

EARTH EMERGENCY

This revealing film examines how human activity is setting off dangerous warming loops that are pushing the climate to a point of no return - and what we need to do to stop them. With captivating illustrations, stunning footage and interviews with leading climate scientists as well as support from Greta Thunberg, "Earth Emergency" adds the missing piece of the climate puzzle.

Airing: 12/29/21

[pbs.org]

nicestuff 7 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Emission of greenhouse gases is an example of market failure: one business enterprise passing on the real cost of doing business to people who aren't party to that business. That is most of the rest of us. ...

"Other countries have decarbonized their electricity sector in 10 - 12 years ... and those countries grew their economies rapidly while doing it. But we have to put the incentives in place."

-- Kerry Emanuel, MIT

Says. "Video not available."

I'm able to watch it here:
[pbs.org]

@nicestuff No sorry.

@Fernapple I'm sorry you can't view it.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll watch and record it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.