Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Cheney: Trump 'Can Never Be Anywhere Near the Oval Office' Ever Again

Rep. Liz Cheney scorched former President Donald Trump on Sunday, saying he has proven that he cannot be "anywhere near the Oval Office ever again."

In an interview on ABC's "This Week," Cheney, a Republican representative from Wyoming, said Trump had the power to put an end to the Capitol riot on January 6 but did not despite repeated pleas to do so from his allies and family members.

snytiger6 9 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump. The Great White Hope. Who turned out to be the Orange Turd that Won't Flush!

Iā€™d be happy if NO Republican ever got anywhere near the Oval Office for the rest of my lifetime and beyond!

They afraid that the economy will rebound and other nations will respect us?

Seems redundant.

I would hope.

But an awful lot of people talk about it. I don't know if it's whistling past the graveyard or what. Ha, ha.šŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642778
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.